Newark Beer Festival will take place as usual over Spring Bank Holiday weekend, 27 – 29 May.
A full lineup of bands will be performing over the three days:
- Five piece blues/rock covers band True Lies kick off procedings this year with a stunning set.
- Making a welcome return from their cracking 2009 appearance and now with an expanded line-up, infectious folk band Nimming Ned will have you singing and laughing and maybe even dancing – if the beer hasn’t already had that effect!
- Newark Beer Festival regulars performing an unusual early-doors set this year Treebeard is back with a vengeance.
- Four piece blues/folk/R&B band The Unusual Suspects make a long awaited return after a lengthy absence from the festival.
- Headlining the Saturday line-up, leather-clad girl outfit The Almaboobies will have your socks rocked off as they make their maiden appearance. Watch out for that Alexandra sort on drums though 😉
- Electro-Goth Gina Stone makes a first appearance at this year’s festival. Having received play time on several of the BBC’s regional Introducing radio shows, Gina’s talent is not to be missed.